All Ozzy mattresses come with a 10 years limited warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your new mattress, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress determined to have a defect, and there’s no deductible.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress purchased from Ozzy or an authorized dealer, and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
- To qualify for the Ozzy 10 Years Warranty:
- Your mattress must be used on an appropriately sized and suitable bed frame or base.
- The warranty will not cover the mattress if it has been abused, burned, misused, or damaged by improper use.
The Warranty Covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation greater than 1 inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first 10 years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, Ozzy shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Ozzy Mattress foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the mattress has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
Claims covered under this warranty may be made by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org